Bridging Visa C – BVC 030

Bridging Visa C – BVC 030

Bridging Visa C – BVC 030

The Bridging Visa C – BVC 030 is a temporary visa which allows you to remain in Australia lawfully while your new substantive visa application is being processed.

How do I get this visa/ How to apply for bridging visa C?

To be granted this visa, you must:

  • Have been previously granted a BVC which expired, and you are still eligible for another BVC.
  • Have work restrictions on your current BVC, but you have a compelling need to work.
  • Have applied for a judicial review after having your substantive visa application refused by a merits review tribunal.

Are there any other conditions?

You will have automatically applied for a BVC if you applied for certain substantive visas, and:

  • You are in Australia.
  • The substantive visa you applied for can be granted to you while you are in Australia.
  • You did not hold another substantive visa when you lodged your visa application.
  • You do hold a Bridging visa E (BVE) and have not held one since you last held a substantive visa.

What is the application process?

You can apply for this visa online. Moreover, you can also apply by post or courier – simply fill out Form 1005 – Application for a Bridging visa and send your visa application – with all necessary documents – to the Australian office where your substantive visa application is being processed.

You can get in touch with eduaid when preparing your visa application.

What are the features and benefits of Bridging Visa C – BVC 030?

This visa lets you remain in Australia lawfully until a decision is made on your new substantive visa application process. You cannot return to Australia once you leave, and must comply with all Australian laws and visa conditions.

It also lets you work in Australia under exceptional circumstances.

Your BVC will end immediately if one of the following occurs:

  • You leave Australia while your BVC is in effect.
  • You are granted the substantive visa you applied for.
  • You are granted another Bridging visa.
  • Your BVC or the substantive visa you previously held gets cancelled.

Apply Bridging Visa C – BVC 030 Now.

Contact eduaid or visit for getting righ instructions/directions to get substantive visa in Australia to stay in Australia.