Call us     +88029110246, +8801733332267 - 72            +61401043939, +610401224465            +353899742487

Australia   |   Other Visa Types

eduaid helps you get to Australia with some more visa types. Other visa categories include Parent Visa and Retirement Visa. If you want to apply to Australia for these purposes why don't you call us now? eduaid will provide the professional support to get these types of visa for you.

Parent Visa

This visa is for you if you are a parent of a child or stepchild who, at the time the visa application is lodged, is 'settled' and either an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. This means your child must have been lawfully resident in Australia for a reasonable period, normally two years, although a shorter period can be considered for Australian citizen children if there are compelling and compassionate circumstances.

In addition you must be able to demonstrate one of the following:

  • at least half of your children are Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens who are usually resident in Australia;
  • you have more children living in Australia as Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens than in any other country.

This visa allows you and your accompanying partner and dependent family members to live as permanent residents in Australia.

You can also:

  • work and study in Australia;
  • receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS);
  • access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods);
  • be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria);
  • sponsor people for permanent residence (subject to waiting periods).

Retirement Visa

This visa is designed for people from overseas who are 55 years or older, have no dependents (other than a partner who can be any age), are self supported, and who want to reside in Australia during their retirement years. 

If you are granted this visa you can:

  • work in Australia for up to 40 hours per fortnight;
  • travel in and out of Australia any number of times as long as your visa is valid;
  • live in Australia for four (4) years;
  • have your partner accompany you to Australia.



eduaid - Asia Pacific
Australia Offices

Level 2 Riverside Quay
1 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank
VIC 3006
T: +61 3 9982 4458

Google Map - Melbourne, Australia

Level 57, MLC Centre
19-29 Martin Place, Sydney
NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9238 6352

M: +61 (0) 401 224 465
      +61 (0) 412 586 958

Google Map - Sydney, Australia
eduaid - South Asia
Bangladesh Office

House 66-A (1st Floor), Road 8/A, Dhanmondi
T: +88 (02) 9110246
M: +88017 3333 2267 - 72

Google Map - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Follow Us On